Monday, January 02, 2017
by Ashley Kiser
Our Mad About Maggie event is less than 2 weeks away and we are so excited to finally announce the team that will be working with us to make this event extra special for our Brides.
Meet Fairytale Hair & Makeup!
Tara has been the Queen of this amazing team for 14 years. Since she was a little girl she was obsessed with weddings and has turned her passion into a successful business that makes Brides feel beautiful every single day. And we are super jealous that Tara and her team get to be there by your side as you get ready on your special day. What an amazing feeling!
And did we mention that Tara and her team have also had the pleasure of working with David Tutera?!
Oh yeah... and they just happen to work at THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH (Disneyland and Disneyworld)all the time! Their job is literally magical.
When you come in for Mad About Maggie you will get to have these amazing ladies transform you into the ultimate Princess Bride for $25. Yes, you read that correctly. You get a hair and makeup trial for $25. To quote one of the lovely ladies who already booked her appointment "That's a no brainer!"
Meet Sweet Art Bake Shop!
They were part of our last Mad About Maggie event too! Sierra's beautiful cakes were such a hit that they made themselves a permanent home at our Boutique. If you have 2017 wedding you better book her soon...she WILL fill up!All of the Brides who attend Mad About Maggie will get 10% OFF their cake or dessert bar orders if they book within a month of the event.
All of us are also teaming up to raffle off some amazing prizes for you ladies too!
- Fairytale Hair & Makeup: $50 OFF HAIR AND MAKEUP SERVICES FOR YOUR WEDDING
- Sweet Art Bake Shop: $100 GIFT CARD TOWARD YOUR WEDDING CAKE/DESSERT BAR
- Camarillo Bridal Boutique: FREE VEIL, FREE GARTER, 15% OFF ENTIRE PARTY'S TUXEDO ORDERS
Give us a call or go directly to our website to REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT. We will call you back with availability within one business day.
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
by Ashley Kiser
Mad About Maggie Sottero
I'm sure that you have seen at least one episode of Say Yes to the Dress on TLC! And let's face it, you secretly love watching the struggles that unfold when the Bride and someone in her entourage just can't see eye-to-eye. But for us as Gown Stylists we don't like to see our Brides struggle or be put in that position. We love to see our Brides in that magical moment where their vision comes together, so naturally Randy to the Rescue is right up our ally. What we love about this show the most is that it helps our Brides see why we love what we do!
That's our goal with the MAD ABOUT MAGGIE SOTTERO event! We want to help you see your entire Bridal Look come together right before your eyes. You will start the appointment by meeting our Glam Squad. They will get you looking like a Bride while your entourage gets a bridesmaid consultation with your Gown Stylist. While you get pampered they will try on different styles for you and hopefully help you figure out the perfect look for you Bridal Party. Sounds like the easiest Bridesmaid shopping experience ever, right?! Once your look is on point you will go straight into you Bridal Appointment with your Gown Stylist. She will help you figure out what dress will be the one! The entire time you are here you will have sweet treats available to you.
OUR GLAM SQUAD- PACHECO BEAUTY
PHOTO CREDIT: JESS LAUREN PHOTOGRAPHY
Sara Pacheco is the talented owner of Pacheco Beauty. We have gotten to work with her on some styled shoots recently and she is amazing at what she does. No matter what look you are going for (natural, glam, retro, etc.) she has got you covered! She and her assistant are going to help you put the entire vision together with your own hair/makeup trial for $25. That's right, you get a hair/makeup trial for $125 OFF and she is offering some additional perks to Brides who book her for their weddings. Because of this unique bridal experience we want to make sure that your appointment is booked well in advanced. Honestly, Brides are always surprised what a huge difference having their hair and makeup done makes when they find the perfect dress. And having a professional do it makes all the difference in the world!
OUR CAKE BOSS
We cannot even begin to tell you how much we love Sierra from Sweet Art Bake Shop! She is so much fun to work with and she is such a creative/artistic person. She is currently working with one of our amazing Brides on custom cupcake creations for her Disney-themed wedding this coming December. She will be here to meet with our Brides and provide some samples of her delicious sweets. I would fully take advantage of your appointment to sample and speak with her about your vision for your wedding cake. Walk out of your appointment with a wedding gown, hair and makeup trial complete and your wedding cake vendor selected!
PHOTO CREDIT: JESS LAUREN PHOTOGRAPHY
Here are just a couple of Sierra's amazing cakes from the photo shoots we have had the pleasure of working on together.
Why do we love MAGGIE SOTTERO?!
1. They have one of the best builds in the entire bridal industry. Many of our seamstresses have confirmed that similar designers claim to have comparable construction, but only Maggie Sottero can claim that title in its price point. Maggie for the win!
2. They listen! Brides ask for it and Maggie Sottero delivers on what their Brides are asking for. How many other design teams go speak to their Gown Stylists in person to ask what they can improve on or what the line is missing? Not many. But I can tell you from experience that our team at Maggie Sottero takes our input very seriously and they are always following up about what our Brides are asking for.
3. They do not charge for plus sizes! Maggie Sottero was the first out of all of our designers to do this and it has make such a difference. We are able to carry several more plus-size dresses than ever before.
4. They really care about their Brides from beginning to beyond. You can literally go onto their website and they have an entire section where they feature real Maggie Brides. How amazing would it be to see an image of yourself on their website or blog?!